Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years

Happy New Years everybody! May your next year be filled with fun and success, and not apocalypsey in any way. As part of my New Year's resolution, I have decided that I'd like to commit more to making a blog, and writing in general. So, for the next year, I will attempt to make myself write at least one blog a day (and if I miss a day I will attempt to make it up with two the next day or something). So for at least a week you will probably see some great commitment from both me and this blog.

I think I'll mostly be focusing on reviews of movies and episodes of TV shows. There might be the occasional album review, but I don't really listen to enough new stuff to talk about music too much. Either way, I look forward to this next year, and I hope you all do as well.

Happy 2012!

No comments: